Blackberry - No Telephone (Voice) or Data Service
Ryan Frey - Monday, July 02, 2012
- Use the trackwheel to move the cursor to the icon that looks like a radio tower (when your cursor is over this icon, the words, TURN WIRELESS ON will appear).
- Click the trackwheel (push it in) to turn on the radio.
- This radio must be on to send and receive messages.
- Check the coverage strength indicator in the upper right corner of the Blackberry screen. If there is an X or the word OFF instead of the antenna icon, then the radio is not on. Try step two again.
- Any emails sent will stay in a queue and be delivered when the antenna has been turned back on.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.